Week 1: Planning
Schedule of Student Talks (tentative)
Feb. 28: Chapman, Martin, Sand, Sheehan (Mind)
Mar. 7: Finn, Pecoskie, Riarh, Toombs (Science)
Mar. 14: Bullen, Christelis, Dumsday, Heffernan (Knowledge)
Mar. 21: Kulic, Menken, Pollon, Stumpf (Action)
Questions for Week 2: Economics and Evolution
- Does rationality require maximizing self-interest?
- Is satisficing better than maximizing?
- What is utility?
- How are evolution and rationality isomorphic?
- How are evolution and rationality different?
- How do the descriptive and normative interact in economics and evolutionary
This page updated Jan. 3, 2006